Sunday 25 April 2010

Artist Highlight #001 - Jane

I love Jane's work, she's at the top of my list for watching what she does with digital stamps.
I hope she won't mind that I'm choosing her as my first artist highlight.... Actually scrap that, she's brilliant at what she creates so I'm doing it anyway...

This week I'm going to get the header sorted as a good friend suggested that putting just copics at the top might send people to the little cross at the top of the screen so I'm going to fiddle about with other images and photoshop :)

I'm also going to start on the challenge list and to make things easier I will list them all by day so you know when each challenge starts.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for visiting Stamp, Ink & Card, please feel free to comment or leave suggestions, I will read them all.
Warmest inky regards...