Sunday 16 May 2010

Artist Highlight #002 - Kate Hadfield

My second artist highlight is on Kate Hadfield who designs digital and hybrid kits, elements and papers for (amongst others) The Lilypad.

I have had the pleasure to design for Kate in the past and it really was an absolute pleasure as her art is so incredibly easy to work with, especially as a card maker. It was Kate's work that encouraged me to learn how to cut digi elements on my Craft Robo and I wrote a tutorial for It's a Creative World on how to do it, which can be found here.... Have a good browse at Kate's work (and the rest of the Lilypad - it's a lovely store) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for visiting Stamp, Ink & Card, please feel free to comment or leave suggestions, I will read them all.
Warmest inky regards...